Boeing has suspended the delivery of all flight and network operations tools and services to Russian and Belarusian customers.
In today's global economy, access to standardized, secure technical asset records has never been more critical
Records Management Solution (RMS) is a proven, cloud-based technical records management solution that enables lessors to manage, protect, and share access to vast quantities of scanned technical records for a leased or owned asset from anywhere and anytime. RMS is the most comprehensive single-source solution for your entire fleet.
RMS reduces operational costs by automating traditionally manually driven records management processes for operators and lessors, including work package reconciliation and important events like end of lease transitions. In addition, this solution ensures the timely availability of records needed to complete airplane or asset transitions successfully.
Records Management Benefits and Features
- Simplifies and provides a timely reconciliation of work packages
- Finds records in seconds using optical character recognition (OCR)
- Automates the lease transition process
- Shares records within and outside the organization easily
- Access records from anywhere at any time
- ISO 9001 approved records scanning
- State of the art optical recognition engine enables quick and easy record search
- Built-in workflows to automate work processes
- Sophisticated auto-processing engine for automatic recognition and processing of digital documents
- Built-in notification system for upstream and downstream notifications
- Integrates with Asset Management Solution (AMS)
- Available from the Leasing Dashboard on MyBoeingFleet
- Unparalleled 24/7 customer support
Insights for Records Management Solution
RMS Insights is a reporting and business intelligence tool that helps Lessors to draw insights from data stored in RMS. It helps organizations visualize key business drivers stored as raw data. Insights is an add-on product to existing RMS solution.
- Actionable Insights from your data stored in RMS helping you managing the business
- Fully managed data models, off the shelf integration with RMS
- Data visualizations and KPI’s with alerting
- Self Service Analytics capability allowing you to define your own dashboards
- Data collaboration in your user community, by sharing dashboards or presentations
- Available on any device, on and offline